The Flagship run! Riders will enjoy a 7 mile out and back trip through the forest canopy with beautiful glimpses of rapids on the Hudson River.
NY - SOUTH RIVER RUN - NORTH CREEK
- Double Railbike Sits 2
- Quad Railbike Sits 4
SOUTH RIVER RAILBIKING
The South River Trip is a mostly flat 7.5- mile out-and-back that hugs the Hudson River, with great views both up and down the river. Riders will see a mixed canopy of trees and wildflowers with the Hudson steadily keeping them company. There are a few rock outcroppings covered with mosses unique to the Adirondacks along the way and riders will pass a beaver dam and pond, which is a great spot to see birds and wildlife. At the halfway point riders will have the opportunity to walk down to the banks of the Hudson River while the guides turn the bikes around, and then head back to the Station
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT?
Railbiking is accessible for nearly all ages and ability levels and is best enjoyed at a leisurely pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU RIDE
- There is a 300 lb weight limit per rider, per seat.
- There is no age limit.
- Infants and Children under 25 lbs may ride in your own supplied baby bjorn style harness.
- Children above 25 lbs must have their own seat and may use our 5 point harness to sit safely and comfortably during the ride.
- Lap riding without a harness is not permitted.
- View our cancellation policy.