The Flagship run! Riders will enjoy a 7 mile out and back trip through the forest canopy with beautiful glimpses of rapids on the Hudson River.
NY - SOUTH RIVER RUN - NORTH CREEK
- Double Railbike Sits 2
- Quad Railbike Sits 4
SOUTH RIVER RAILBIKING
The South River Run is an effortless 8-mile round trip, hugging the Hudson River with majestic views for the duration of the trip. Riders enjoy a mixed canopy of trees and wildflowers with abundant milkweed virtually ensuring monarch butterfly sightings. Rock outcroppings, covered with unique Adirondack mosses, provide homes for all sorts of small creatures like fox, ermine and chipmunks galore. Further down the tracks, riders traverse a beaver meadow which is a great spot for birding. At our halfway point, riders are welcome to walk down to the banks of the Hudson while bikes are turned around for our return trip highlighted by various views of Gore Mountain in a myriad of colors throughout the day.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT?
Railbiking is accessible for nearly all ages and ability levels and is best enjoyed at a leisurely pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU RIDE
- There is a 300 lb weight limit per rider, per seat.
- There is no age limit.
- Infants and Children under 25 lbs may ride in your own supplied baby bjorn style harness.
- Children above 25 lbs must have their own seat and may use our 5 point harness to sit safely and comfortably during the ride.
- Lap riding without a harness is not permitted.
- View our cancellation policy.