Take this run from the heart of Cape May for a 4-mile out-and-back trip alongside the Garrett Family Preserve where you can see wildlife and world class birding. Binoculars are welcome!
- Double Railbike Sits 2
- Quad Railbike Sits 4
RAILBIKING IN THE MOUNTAINS!
After railbikers check-in at the South Fork Railroad Station, they’ll receive a short safety briefing, the tour guides will lead the railbikers on a 6-mile out-and-back trip. Riders on the South Fork Run enjoy a gorgeous ride along side the the Rio Grande River and featuring spectacular views of the surrounding terrain and vistas.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT?
Railbiking is accessible for nearly all ages and ability levels and is best enjoyed at a leisurely pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU RIDE
- There is a 300 lb weight limit per rider, per seat.
- There is no age limit.
- Infants and Children under 25 lbs may ride in a baby bjorn style harness that we will provide or you can use your own.
- Children above 25 lbs must have their own seat and may use our 5 point harness to sit safely and comfortably during the ride.
- Lap riding without a harness is not permitted.
- View our cancellation policy.