The Flagship run! Riders will enjoy a 7 mile out and back trip through the forest canopy with beautiful glimpses of rapids on the Hudson River.
NY – RIDE TO RIPARIUS – NORTH CREEK
- Double Railbike Sits 2
- Quad Railbike Sits 4
RIDE TO RIPARIUS
Join us for our longest railbike excursion following our South River Run as it winds along the ever widening Hudson with rapids few ever see. This 12 mile fitness fest passes through acres of vast beaver meadows as it approaches the old Riparius Rail Station. Our turn-around provides picnic tables directly on the Hudson and we encourage water shoes for those interested in soaking up some of the Hudson before pedaling back to our depot. This ride requires physical exertion!
- There is a 300 lbs weight limit per rider per seat.
- There is no minimum age requirement.
- Infants can ride with mom or dad in a front-mounted child carrier (like a Baby Bjorn).
- Toddlers can ride in a front-mounted child carrier also, but if they can sit up on their own and hold their heads up, we have 5-point harnesses for them and they can ride along in their own seat.
- Kids age 4 and up can ride in their own seats, using our seat belts.
- Loose lap babies are not allowed.