The Flagship run! Riders will enjoy a 7 mile out and back trip through the forest canopy with beautiful glimpses of rapids on the Hudson River.
- Double Railbike Sits 2
- Quad Railbike Sits 4
HADLEY FALL RAILBIKING RIDE
Just a short drive from Lake George, our Hadley Trip is a 6 mile out and back trip that is mostly flat. Once riders check in at the Hadley Station, they will have a safety briefing and learn a little bit about the area. Just minutes into the ride they’ll cross a spectacular 200′ foot long and 90′ high bridge that crosses over the confluence of the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers. The bridge overlooks a beautiful historic parabolic bridge and a great set of rapids. If you are not a fan of heights, this may not be the trip for you. The trip continues through the pine canopy, where you’ll likely see chipmunks, squirrels, and sometimes deer and fox. After your trip you may choose to drive to the pagoda and see the bikes from below, we’ll happily give you directions. Hadley itself is a small, charming town, pleasant for walking and browsing the local shops.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT?
Railbiking is accessible for nearly all ages and ability levels and is best enjoyed at a leisurely pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU RIDE
- There is a 300 lb weight limit per rider, per seat.
- There is no age limit.
- Infants and Children under 25 lbs may ride in a baby bjorn style harness that we will provide or you can use your own.
- Children above 25 lbs must have their own seat and may use our 5 point harness to sit safely and comfortably during the ride.
- Lap riding without a harness is not permitted.
- View our cancellation policy.