Riders will cross an astonishing 500′ long and 90′ high bridge with spectacular views of the confluence of the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers.
NJ - CAPE MAY RUN
- Double Railbike Sits 2
- Quad Railbike Sits 4
RAILBIKING IN CAPE MAY
Railbiking with Revolution Rail Co. is a fun excursion activity that allows riders to ride the railroad tracks under their own power and explore the outside in a brand new way!
New in 2020, our Cape May run takes riders from the heart of Cape May for a 4-mile out-and-back trip alongside the The Nature Conservancy’s Garrett Family Preserve.
Riders check in behind the Welcome Center at 609 Lafayette Street and enjoy the expansive native wildflower meadows and flora, as well as world-class viewing opportunities for migrating songbirds, raptors, and pollinators like bumblebees and monarch butterflies, made possible by the wonderful folks at The Nature Conservancy. Consider donating to this worthy nonprofit when you check out—100% of your contribution will go towards stewardship of TNC’s preserves in New Jersey, including the Garrett Family Preserve.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT?
Railbiking is accessible for nearly all ages and ability levels and is best enjoyed at a leisurely pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU RIDE
- There is a 300 lb weight limit per rider, per seat.
- There is no age limit.
- Infants and Children under 25 lbs may ride in a baby bjorn style harness that we will provide or you can use your own.
- Children above 25 lbs must have their own seat and may use our 5 point harness to sit safely and comfortably during the ride.
- Lap riding without a harness is not permitted.
- View our cancellation policy.